DATASTAR: Tag Build
The task is used to apply one or more tags to one or more builds.
Please report a problem to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are facing problems in making this task work. You can also share feedback about the task like, what more functionality should be added to the task, what other tasks you would like to have, at the same place.
The task can be used to apply tags to builds. The task parameters are described in detail below. The parameters listed with a * are required parameters for the task.
- Project Name*: The TFS ProjectName.
- Build Tags*: The comma separated list of tags.
- Build Ids*: The comma separated list of build ids to which the tags should be applied.
The following parameters are selectively shown under the Advanced Options:
- TFS Repository Uri: This is the URI of the TFS Server, it is not normally necessary to set this value as by default it will use the TFS system variable BUILD_REPOSITORY_URI.
- Bearer Token: Optional OAuth Token, if you wish to use the build pipeline OAuth token then set this to the SYSTEM_ACCESSTOKEN system variable using $(System.AccessToken).
- User Name: The TFS Web Service calls will use the TFS Agent default credentials unless a user name is specified. If the username is included you must also specify a password.
- Password: Optional password if not using default credentials. You should use a variable to encrypt the password by marking the variable as secure.
- Use Proxy Server: If this is true, this task will attempt to go through the agent web proxy, unless a different Proxy Uri is specified.
- Proxy Uri: Optional Uri for the Proxy Server, if not set it will use the agent web proxy.
- Proxy Username: Optional, specify a proxy user name unless or leave blank to use default credentials.
- Proxy Password: Optional password if not using default credentials (Use a variable to encrypt the password by marking the variable as secure).
- Fail on Standard Error: If this is true, this task will fail if any errors are written to the Standard Error stream.