DataStar Tools Release: 1.5.5¶
Release Date: 14th June 2022
|DataStar Tools Zip||6D50FF49F516F7EB20A8A67121E567DC|
|DataStar Tools NuGet||5CB7FF9A70A3A6D793F8A953520EB1DF|
This is the DataStar Tools Command Line (CLI) and is used to deploy DataStar packages and can be integrated into tools such as Octopus Deploy.
DataStar.Tools is the new Command Line Interface (CLI) and replaces the DataStar.CmdLine application. The features include:
- DotNet Core 3.1 application for automated deployments and can run on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Supports Oracle and SqlServer target databases.
- Audit tables optional when creating reversal scripts.
- Generate reversal scripts to Audit tables and/or NuGet packages
- Can publish NuGet packages to a NuGet Repository.
The DataStar Tools CLI can be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, Docker as a .NET Core (Version 3.1) application. See DataStar Tools Command Line (CLI)
DEFECT 192 - SqlServer - An issue was identified when creating a script where there were join tables. This resulted in an error showing "Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Incorrect syntax near 'A'." This was introduced the the previous release and has now been patched in both the desktop client and the command tools.